End Of Lease Cleaning
Moving house is already stressful enough – so why add the worry of deep cleaning?
With so many things going on during your move – from finding the perfect new place to packing and arranging transportation – it’s easy to let your move out clean fall by the wayside. And that can be a bad idea! As a tenant renting a property, it’s important to leave your home in pristine condition, not only out of respect for your landlord and future tenants but also to facilitate the return of your bond and avoid any costly fees.
We know it’s just one more thing to add to your to-do list, so let us help. Here at Jim’s Cleaning, we’re proud to offer extensive professional end of lease cleaning services for homes of all sizes and states. If you’re ready to move, don’t waste any time – call our end of lease cleaning specialists today and get the job done.
Why end of lease cleaning matters
Many tenants wonder if professional move out cleaning is worth the cost. Our answer? Absolutely! Hiring the right end of lease cleaning contractors offers a host of benefits you wouldn’t otherwise have access to.
- Professional results — No matter how well you clean, the truth is it often won’t turn out as well as a professional cleaning will. We have the knowledge, experience, skills, time and tools necessary to tackle any cleaning project quickly and efficiently for the most professional finish.
- Faster finish — Professional cleaners know how to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality. They can complete even the most challenging jobs in less time than it would take for a DIY clean of the same level.
- More thorough job — A DIY clean will usually result in a few missed spots or a clean that isn’t quite deep enough. Professional cleaners use specialised checklists, techniques, equipment and materials to ensure your property is sparkling from top to bottom.
- Reduced stress — Moving house is already a difficult time, but trusted cleaners can alleviate stress by taking care of one of the most time-consuming elements on your to-do list. Hiring an end of lease cleaning company can drastically reduce your workload and free up your time so you can focus on what’s really important.
- Guaranteed clean — Truly great cleaning companies, like Jim’s Cleaning, offer a quality guarantee. This means if you’re not entirely happy with the job, we’ll come back to make things perfect for you.
- Quicker bond return — A quality clean will help ensure that your landlord is satisfied with the appearance of your property at the end of your tenancy. Investing in a professional end of lease cleaning in New Zealand can make all the difference between getting your bond back almost immediately or waiting months for the return of your money.
Jim’s Cleaning: Your end of lease cleaning professionals in New Zealand
Whether you’re moving out of your first flat or upgrading from your rental home, professional end of tenancy cleaning will make the process much smoother – if you choose the right cleaning company, that is.
As one of the leading home, commercial and car cleaning services in New Zealand, our team at Jim’s Cleaning is proud to offer:
- Reliable and affordable services exactly when you need them
- A variety of residential and commercial cleaning packages for every home or office
- The best customer service in the industry
- Police-checked staff to ensure the safety of your property
- Fully-trained, personable staff ready to make a difference
- Fully insured services to protect against accidents
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
Here at Jim’s Cleaning, we pride ourselves on always offering the most outstanding services. In fact, our goal is to outperform ourselves, every time. Our staff members are dedicated to your satisfaction and use only the most advanced techniques and equipment so we can guarantee an unparalleled clean. No job is too big or too small for us. From bathrooms and living areas to window and carpet cleaning, we’re ready to tackle anything you need to be cleaned.
Pack your boxes and load the truck. Then give us a call and let our team take care of the rest. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about our end of tenancy cleaning services or to receive your free quote.
- Vacuuming carpets
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Dusting and cleaning sideboards, floorboards, furniture and appliances
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
- Indoor window washing